By entering this blog / domain you automatically agree to abide by these rules (reading any of the content also binds you to these rules)
Just a few rules:
- Right of admission is reserved, all persons who do not agree with this blog are not welcome.
- This blog is not hosted in South Africa and therefore South African law cannot dictate the content or the behavior of users.
- This blog’s webmaster, administrator and owner is not a South African citizen and can therefore not be dictated to by the South African government or South Africa’s laws.
- This blog, the webmaster, administrator and owner cannot be held responsible for the content posted by users of this blog.
- Users/supporters/members/the owner/the creator/webmaster nor any human/company/organisation can be held responsible for what happens in Biker’s Alliance / the blog / the domain / the organisation or anywhere else in the universe for that matter.
- This blog contains content that may offend: you, your family, your political affiliates, your pet/s, the government, cagers, people who think bikers have no rights, posers, pansies, cowards, criminals, squares, your employer/s, the law, humans, fauna&flora, dodgy dealers, dodgy bike shops, people who rip off bikers, cops that harass bikers, traffic officials, tollgate operators/owners, hit&run suspects, taxi drivers/owners, critics, very naïve people, “holier than thou”-types posing as christians, hippies and anything and anybody else you can think of…..therefore you should rather not enter this blog/domain. If you’re a real biker however you’ll probably feel right at home.
- Don’t make use of this blog / domain if you don’t intend to agree with the goals and principles of the Biker’s Alliance community. Also don’t expect support from the community if you are not willing to participate in the activities of Biker’s Alliance.
- If you become a member of Biker’s Alliance you are entitled to wear the insignia / badge
- If you become a supporter of Biker’s Alliance you are entitled to wear the insignia / badge
- If you are a biker in South Africa who agrees with Biker’s Alliance views / goals / principles you are entitled to wear the insignia / badge
- Biker’s Alliance / the blog / the domain / administrator / owner / webmaster cannot be held responsible for the actions of those who: claim membership to Biker’s Alliance / the blog / the domain; wear the insignia; support Biker’s Alliance / the blog / the domain.
- If a person’s / party’s personal details appear on Biker’s Alliance / the blog / the domain, nobody can be held responsible.
- If a person’s / party’s actions(whether true or false) are mentioned on Biker’s Alliance / the blog / the domain, nobody can be held responsible.
- You must first register to comment on this blog.
In short if you’re looking for a legal angle forget about it.